Add/Modify entry - Tab TANs
In this window, you can enter TANs associated with your password. For example, if you store your bank details in Password Depot, you can type in the TANs which you received by your bank for certain transactions.
- Add: Click the Add button to open the Add TAN dialog box, where you can enter new TANs.
- Edit: Click the Edit button to open the Edit TAN dialog box for editing existing TANs.
- Delete: Deletes all selected TANs after prompting for confirmation.
- Clear: Deletes all TANs after prompting for confirmation.
- If you uncheck the option Mask Values you will be able to see the values you entered for each TAN.
- Mark as used: Sets the status of all selected TANs to "used".
- Mark as unused: Sets the status of all selected TANs to "unused".
- Import: Allows you to import TANs from a file. The file formats available are CSV, XML, and TAN lists (plain text). The TAN lists format expects a text file containing exactly one TAN per line. Since banks usually issue printed TAN lists, you may require an OCR (optical character recognition) software to convert your TAN list from hardcopy to the file format required by Password Depot.
- Export: Allows you to export TANs to a file. The formats available are CSV, XML, and TXT.
Return to the Password
Depot homepage (leave this help)