Options - Customize Top Bar
In order to call up the dialog for modifying the top bar, there are two possibilities:
- Open the program's options, click on the Top Bar tab and then onto the button Customize buttons... .
- In case the program is in top-bar mode, you can also open the dialog in question by right-clicking on the top bar and then clicking on Customize....
In the window Customize Top Bar, you will see two lists: on the left are all buttons that could be shown in the top bar but are currently not shown; on the right are all buttons that currently appear in the top bar.
You are now able to make following adjustments:
- Add: If you would like to add a button to the top bar, select this button from the left list and click on Add ->. The selected button will then be cleared from the left list and will appear in the right list.
- Remove: To remove an item from the topbar, select this item in the right list and click on <-Remove. The selected button will now be cleared from the right list and instead appear in the left list.
- Reset: If you click on this button, the program's default settings for the top bar will be restored. In this case, the top bar will contain the 15 generally most-used functions, e.g. the automatic fill-in function.
- Move up/down: Using these buttons, you can change the order in which the symbols appear in the toolbar. To do so, please select an element in the right list and then click on Move up or Move down. With every click, the element will be placed one position higher or lower.
Return to the Password
Depot homepage (leave this help)