Database Manager - Local System
In Password Depot, you can open and save databases on your local system. In order to do so, please open the Database Manager (tab FILE) and click on the tab Local System. There are following options available:
- New Database: Enables you to create a new passwords file on your local system. A detailed description of this process is provided here.
- Refresh: Refreshes the list of databases on your local system, e.g. after you have made changes to the files.
- Delete: Deletes a selected passwords file from the list.
- Browse: Allows to search the local system for a specific passwords file and to the load this file.
- Open: Opens a passwords file selected in the list. In case the desired file is not shown in the list, simply search your local system for this file, using the function Browse. Then select the file and click on Open.
Return to the Password
Depot homepage (leave this help)