Database Manager - USB Storage Device
In Password Depot, you can open and save databases on a mobile disk, e.g. a USB stick. In order to do so, please open the Database Manager (tab FILE) and click on the tab USB Storage Device. There are following options available:
- Drive: Allows to select a USB storage device.
- New Database: Enables you to create a new passwords file on your local system. A detailed description of this process is provided here.
- Refresh: Refreshes the list of databases on your local system, e.g. after you have made changes to the files.
- Browse: Allows to search the local system for a specific passwords file and to the load this file.
- Open: Opens a passwords file selected in the list. In case the desired file is not shown in the list, simply search your local system for this file, using the function Search. Then select the file and click on Open.
TIPP: To save databases onto a USB stick, you can use the function USB Installation on the tab Tools.
Return to the Password
Depot homepage (leave this help)