Add/Modify Entry - EC Card
To add or modify an EC card entry, click on the Add or the Modify button and then select EC Card.
In the dialog, you can enter the following data (all entries apart from the description are optional):
- Description: Enter a name for the EC card here which helps you to identify this entry
- Account Holder: Name the owner of the card
- Account No.: Enter the number of your bank account
- Bank Code: Enter the code which identifies your bank
- Bank Name: Enter the name of your bank
- BIC: Enter the BIC code of the bank for international transfers
- IBAN: Enter the BIC code of the bank for international transfers
- Banking URL: Enter the address for online banking and enter your user name and password for the login.
- Valid thru: card's expiry date
- Card Number:
- Service Phone: bank's telephone number
- Legitimacy ID: if need, additional code for online banking
- PIN: card's PIN number
- Comments: if needed, additional information
Click on OK in order to save changes, or on Cancel in order to close the window without saving changes.
Apart from the present entry tab, there are following tabs:
Return to the Password
Depot homepage (leave this help)