The Users area allows the administrator to add new
users and edit or delete existing ones. However, users' access rights
are assigned to selected databases in the Databases pane.
The following functions are available here:
- New User: Opens the New User dialog box.
- Properties: Opens
the Properties dialog box.
- Delete: Deletes the selected users.
- Duplicate: Creates a copy of the selected users.
- Disconnect: Disconnects the selected users from
the Password Depot Enterprise Server.
- Assign database:
Allows you to assign databases to multiple users or groups simultaneously
or to create new ones.
- Select All: Selects all users.
TIP: You can also
access these functions by right-clicking on a user in the list.
Return to the Password
Depot homepage (leave this help)